ACDelco 15-81060 Engine Cooling Fan Motor Kit
- Designed for optimum airflow and noise performance
- 12-month/12,000-Mile Limited Warranty
- ACDelco is an Original Equipment (OE) supplier and has the experience engineering and manufacturing components that achieve the highest quality standards required by vehicle manufacturers
Features and Benefits
Keep your engine cool while utilizing your air-conditioning system with an ACDelco Engine Cooling Motor. Conventional and low profile. Space- and weight-efficient. Designed for optimum airflow and noise performance. 12-month/12,000-mile limited warranty*
* Whichever comes first. To the original retail purchaser. Parts only; installation not included. See your local retailer or independent service center that offers ACDelco Parts for details.
Function & Signs of Wear
Find out more about ACDelco OES Engine Cooling Motors and how they fit into the Heating and Air Conditioning System with the product facts below.
FUNCTION: Drives the radiator fan to move additional air through the radiator
SIGNS OF WEAR: Engine overheating, fan doesn't turn, squealing noise
Did You Know?
If your engine begins overheating while driving in heavy traffic, the following steps can help alleviate the condition:
- Set the climate control system to "Heat" or "Vent"
- Set the blower fan on "High" (roll down your windows if the interior becomes too warm)
- Allow more distance between your vehicle and the one in front of you; this enables more air to enter the radiator easily
The Heating and Air Conditioning System heats and cools the vehicle cabins and defrosts the windows.
Service & Maintenance
Your vehicles' Heating and Air Conditioning System should be checked by a professional technician approximately every 12 months (check your Owner's Manual for specific recommendations). Any related maintenance should be handled only by professionals.
If you notice any of the following conditions, have your vehicle checked right away:
Musty smell when the air conditioning or heating system is activated
Inadequate cooling or heating temperatures when using the air conditioning or heating system
The vehicle's temperature gauge indicates a "red" condition
Steam coming from the engine compartment
Unusual smells inside or outside the vehicle
Lightweight to maintain efficiency
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
- ASIN: B000NW6WFM
- Item model number: 15-81060
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed