ACDelco 4SD25C Professional Negative Battery Cable Assembly
- Most popular part numbers have terminals that are copper alloy and factory-crimped for excellent electrical performance
- Insulation cover over the copper core to help provide protection from severe underhood conditions
- 12-month/12,000-Mile Limited Warranty
- ACDelco is an Original Equipment (OE) supplier and has the experience engineering and manufacturing components that achieve the highest quality standards required by vehicle manufacturers
Features and Benefits
When it comes to getting the power from your battery to your vehicle, there's no better way than with high-quality ACDelco Professional Battery Cables and accessories. ACDelco provides coverage for all GM vehicles. ACDelco battery cables are also available with a lead terminal.
Most popular part numbers have terminals that are copper alloy and factory-crimped for excellent electrical performance, and include an insulation cover over the copper core to help provide protection from severe underhood conditions.
Ground straps, switch-to-starter, battery-to-battery cables (including truck, farm and industrial applications), bulk battery cables and assorted components are also included to provide a comprehensive and competitive battery cable line.
Did You Know?
Most vehicle breakdowns are due to one of five causes:
- Out of gas
- Stalled/won't start engine
- Dead battery
- Flat tire
- Overheated engine
1. Periodic mechanical checkups, especially when engine stalling, hard starting or other such symptoms are signaling trouble.
2. Regular tire inspection to spot damage, unusual wear or under inflation that can lead to tire failure.
3. Seasonal checks and preventive maintenance of the cooling system, a frequent factor in roadside breakdowns.
4. Be sure the gas cap is on tight after filling up to safeguard against condensation in the tank. If moisture in the gas line freezes, the engine can stall.
Also, having a cellular phone or portable CB radio is of great benefit while traveling.
What It Does
The Starting and Charging System starts the engine, maintains the battery's charge and provides power to the electrical accessories while the engine is running.
Service & Maintenance
Inspect the battery cables and posts for good connections and/or signs of corrosion. Clean them if needed.
Check all vehicle lights including headlights, turn signals, brake lights and emergency flashers to be sure they are operating at full brightness. A dim light or slow flashing turn-signal could be a sign of a weak alternator.
Inspect the engine belts regularly. Look for glazing and cracks. Worn belts will affect engine performance (See Belts, Wipers and Cooling System for additional belt information).
Coverage for all GM vehicles.
- Product Dimensions: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B00556FYFU
- Item model number: 4SD25C
- Average Customer Review: (Customer Reviews)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed