IMAGE® Portable AC Refrigerant Leak Halogen Gas Leakage Detector with Storage Case
- Audio and visual LED light alerts warn when leak is found, even the leakages gas is rarely, Reads in just 6 seconds.
- Detects all HFC (134a) CFC refrigerants, protect the environment, Re-set function enables you to set the meter to ignore ambient concentrations of halogen.
- Sensitivity adjustment dial, Highly precise for accurate readings time after time, Battery life indicator.
- Flexible probe allows you to reach into awkward corners and tight spaces, check your entire refrigerating system and air conditioning units.
- Package included: 1 x Detector, 1 x Carry/storage case, 1 x Instructions.
Detect leaks in:
1. Refrigerating systems
2. Air conditioning units
It responds to ALL halogenated (containing chlorine or fluorine) refrigerants, including:
CFCs - e.g. R11, R12, R500, R503 etc,
HCFCs - e.g. R22, R123, R124, R502,
HFCs - e.g. R125, R134a, R404a,
Blends including AZ-50, HP62, MP39 etc.
3. Detect ethylene oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment
4. Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers
5. Detect most gasses that contain chlorine, fluorine and bromine (halogen gasses)
6. Detects cleaning agents used when dry cleaning such as perchloroethy
7. Detects halogen gasses in fire extinguishing systems
1. Operating temperature: 0°C to 52°C (30°F t 125°F)
2. Maximum sensitivity: 6gr/yr for all halogenated refrigerants
3. Battery life: approximately 50 hours normal use
4. Response time: immediate
5. Work mode: continuous - no limitations
6. Fixed probe length: 17cm (6.5")
7. Unit dimensions: 22.9cm x 6.5cm x 6.5cm
8. Warm-up time: approximately 6 seconds
9. Reset time: 2 to 10 seconds
10. Powered by: 2 x 1.5V batteries (not included)
NOTE: IMAGE® is registered trademark of Imagestore US Inc and is exclusively distributed by BrainyTrade on Amazon. IMAGE trademark is protected by US Trademark Law.
- ASIN: B0088MJTZE
- Item model number: