Stant 10506 Locking Fuel Cap
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $8.39
- Amount Saved: $18.31
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- A quality locking mechanism deters fuel theft and vandalism
- Original equipment performance and safety standards
- OEM quality construction and materials
- Replacing an old, leaky or missing gas cap can save as much as a gallon of gas every 15 days
- A new gas cap can pay for itself in less than three months.
Stant locking gas caps are OEM quality both in construction and materials as well as deterrent to fuel theft and vandalism. A gas/fuel cap performs three very important functions; safety of the vehicle's occupants, fuel economy and reduce emissions. Safety: Without a fuel cap, gasoline vapors will be present around your car at all times. Those vapors can be ignited by a random spark or flame and are very dangerous if you are involved in an accident or rollover. Fuel Economy: According to Sun Oil Company research, a vehicle with a missing or inoperative fuel cap will allow 176 pounds (22 gallons) of gasoline to evaporate over the period of one year. Emissions: Gasoline vapors emit hydrocarbons which dissolve the earth's ozone layer and cause smog.
- Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 3.6 x 3.1 inches; 0.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
- ASIN: B000B8JUBQ
- Item model number: 10506
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed